ATTEND A MEETING - SO YOU CAN SEE IF THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THE GROUP.
If you join as a member within 30 days of your first meeting, your guest fees will be fully applied to your membership fees.
This group is only for a select group of non-competing professionals whose prospects are going through a life change: marriage, divorce, birth of a child, an adoption, death of a spouse/partner/sibling/parent, purchase of a house/apt., job/career change, etc.
We bring people together to achieve their goals through collaboration because we believe collaboration with the ideal group of people will assure all group members succeed.
Our 5 Guiding Principles:
• Collaborative Culture: Everyone achieves their individual goals through the efforts of the group.
• Accountability: All group members hold each other accountable for taking the action steps necessary to achieve our goals.
• Learning: Each member contributes their own insights and experience to group discussions providing construction suggestions for resolving business challenges.
• Build Meaningful Relationships: This is the direct roadmap to high quality referrals.
• Confidentiality, honesty & trust.
In our facilitated peer advisory / business development groups the primary goal of all participants is the achievement of the individual goals of all members.
Solve common business problems: perfect your messaging, improve time management,
Develop your professional strengths through honest feedback and insights from your peers.
Receive support, be inspired by others.
Share client referrals, form strategic alliances.
If these are beliefs you share, and you prospect individuals going through a life change, we welcome you to sample this group.
Location: Korsinsky & Klein, 1 Pennsylvania Plaza, Suite 1920, New York, NY 10119