The Collaberex Commitment to You:
- Collaberex values you as an individual and will make all efforts to place you in the right group for you – the one that provides you. The one that matches your target market for high quality peer advice and client referrals.
- Your professional slot in your group will be protected.
- We value your input and listen to all suggestions for improved meeting agendas.
- We are accountable to you to make sure you receive the value you expect from membership.
Your Commitment to Your Group:
- In Meeting:
- Be present. No texting. Phones muted. Show up on time. Be respectful of others.
- Have open, honest conversations. Participate in discussions. Reveal your challenges and success. Share your experiences and insights. Share your own “best practices.”
- Present to the group business problems you’d like discussed and solved.
- Ask group members for referrals to specific people, positions or organizations. Refer other members as you’d like to be referred.
- Actively help organize group events planned for the purpose of optimizing the group’s quantity and quality of referrals.
- Several times a year our agenda will focus on setting individual short and long term goals. All group members will be accountable to the group to achieve their goals. Goals will be shared with the group and reviewed monthly.
- Keep all group discussions completely confidential.
- Ours is a culture of collaboration. Be committed to the success of other group members and they will be committed to yours.
- Invite guests. Grow the group – it’s the member’s responsibility to help grow your group to 10 non-competing, like-minded members.
- Meet other members outside of the group meetings. Build relationships of trust with all other group members. Follow up on all promises made to fellow members.
- Do not solicit business from new guests – get to know them, help them succeed, welcome them to your group.
- Be an “ambassador.” All members will be assigned to follow up with guests, to acclimate them to our collaborative culture, show guests our commitment to their success and to help the group determine if a guest is right for our group.
These guidelines reflect your commitment to the success of other members. If guidelines are not adhered to, it is grounds for termination and/or non-renewal of your membership. Collaberex and it’s principles and / or facilitators are not liable for the opinions of any members providing peer advice and for any perceived breach of confidentiality. Members agree to hold Collaberex and it’s principles and facilitators harmless.
Use of members only section is for individual use only. Members are not allowed to pass along any bulk information about other members, without their prior written consent.
A full refund will be given only in the first 30 days of your membership. Since this is a commitment and promise to your group, for the term of your membership, after 30 days no refund is given.